Heading off to the airport at 5:30am today. Hopefully I'll get some good sleep on the plane. I sure hope there are no snakes on the plane, because there are two things in the world that I'm afraid of. One is mobsters, and the other... is snakes.
Anyways, when we get to Japan it'll be 3pm Friday or something like that. We're going to change money and stuff at the Tokyo airport, then take a train ride to Kyoto. We'll end up at the hotel between 8pm and 10pm, so we really won't be doing much until Saturday. This is probably a good thing, considering I will likely be mad tired.
I will try and post an update when I'm actually in the hotel in Kyoto. Considering that I will probably only be using my iPod to update, I doubt updates will be extensive or have pictures. Expect tons of pics on Facebook when I get back though.